20339-2 - Tecnologias avançadas do SharePoint 2016
Sobre este curso
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.
Students typically should have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint Server and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 or later, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and networking infrastructure services.
Students should have completed Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016, or have gained equivalent knowledge and experience before taking this course.
The minimally qualified candidate typically:
- Has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Has broad familiarity with SharePoint Server workloads.
- Has experience with business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
- Has experience with authentication and security technologies.
- Has experience with Windows PowerShell.
Depois de concluir este curso os alunos serão capazes de
- Describe the core SharePoint 2016 architecture and its new and improved features.
- Describe the key hybrid features in SharePoint 2016.
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2016 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Plan and implement Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service.
- Configure and manage productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Plan and configure social computing features.
- Plan and configure web content management for an Internet-facing environment.
- Plan and configure Enterprise Content Management in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Plan and configure business intelligence solutions.
- Plan and configure work management, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features.
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint 2016.
At least a one-year experience of mapping business requirements to both logical and physical technical designs.
- Software management experience in a Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2016 environment.
- Administering IIS.
- Managing an application remotely by using Windows PowerShell 2.0 or later.
- Implementing claims-based security.
Conteúdo programático[PDF] Conteúdo
Níveis do mesmo curso
|20339-1 - Planejamento e administração do SharePoint 2016|
20339-1 - Planejamento e administração do SharePoint [...]
Sobre este curso This five-day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan and administer [...]
20409 - Virtualização de servidores - Hyper-V e System [...]
Perfil da audiência <li style="\\"text-align:" justify;\\"=""> [...]
Linux 2 - Master (Prova 201 e 202)
Preparar o aluno para a certificação LPIC 201, Saber modificar e Instalar o Kernel, manipular [...]