20696 - Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
Sobre este curso
Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and devices by using Microsoft System Center v1511 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, and their associated site systems. In this five-day course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage software, client health, hardware and software inventory, applications, and integration with Intune. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports. Additionally, this course, in conjunction with Microsoft Official Course 20695C, also helps certification candidates prepare for Exam 70-696: Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps.
Perfil do público
This course is for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses, or intends to use, the latest release of Configuration Manager and Intune to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications. By using Configuration Manager with Intune, EDAs also can support either domain-joined or non-domain-joined Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) scenarios, mobile-device management, and secure data access on common operating-system platforms, such as Windows, Windows Phone, Apple iOS, and Android.
This course also is for individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-696: Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps.
Depois de concluir este curso os alunos serão capazes de
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune include, and explain how you can use these features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
- Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery, and integrating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering.
- Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems.
- Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages.
- Use Configuration Manager to implement Endpoint Protection.
- Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure compliance settings and data access for users and devices.
- Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
- Manage mobile devices by using Configuration Manager and Intune.
- Manage and maintain a Configuration Manager site.
Before attending this course, students must have working knowledge at the system-administrator level of the following:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through hands-on activities, or by attending the following courses:
- Course 20697-1: Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- Course 20697-2: Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services
- Course 20411: Administering Windows Server® 2012
Conteúdo programático[PDF] Conteúdo
Níveis do mesmo curso
|20409 - Virtualização de servidores - Hyper-V e System Center|
Linux 2 - Master (Prova 201 e 202)
Preparar o aluno para a certificação LPIC 201, Saber modificar e Instalar o Kernel, manipular [...]
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
Este curso de formação hands-on explora a instalação, configuração [...]
Manutenção de Notebooks
Preparar profissionais para o conserto e manutenção em notebooks, e netbooks, dando-lhe uma [...]